Whether you are traveling early in the morning, late at night, or during the typical rush hour, rail has you covered. Service varies by line. Review the schedules and start riding the rails.
- A Union Station to Denver Airport Station
- B Union Station to Westminster
- C Union Station to Littleton - Mineral Station
- D 30th & Downing to Littleton - Mineral Station
- E Union Station to Lincoln Station
- F 18th & California to Lincoln Station
18th & California to Florida Station
- R Lincoln Station to Peoria Station - now open
- W Union Station to JeffCo - Golden Station
The RTD rail system is divided into four fare zones: A, B, C, and Airport. Rail fares are based on how many fare zones you travel in during your one-way trip.
Discounts and passes
Discount fares are available for those who qualify. Purchasing passes and ticket books will save you time and money. Explore your options and choose the one that’s right for you.
How to Ride
New to RTD? Once you've tried it, you'll find that rail is the fast, comfortable, and convenient way to get around. Read our How to Ride guide to start riding like a regular.
Nine rail lines service 53 stations along Denver's Southeast, Southwest, West, and East rail corridors. Quickly get to major hot spots like Denver International Airport, the Theatre District, Convention Center, Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center, the 16th Street Mall, and Park Meadows Mall. Hop on board and get where you need to go fast - no stop lights, no traffic, fast.